Sunday, October 17, 2010

Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner and A Movie 2010 Sacramento



Tracklist
01. The Interrogation [Intro] (feat. Don Rob & First Degree The DE)
02. Colostomy Bag (feat. C-Lim & Gmacc)
03. D.O.A. (feat. First Degree The DE)
04. Fucc Off! [Skit] (feat. Record Executive)
05. Sit In That Corner B**ch!
06. I Know Who Did Dis [Skit] (feat. Don Rob, C.N.I. & First Degree The DE)
07. Murder Over Hard (feat. BZO & Gmacc)
08. G [Skit]
09. I Tried To Commit Suicide (feat. Gmacc)
10. Split Personality (feat. Gmacc)
11. Meat (feat. Gmacc & First Degree The DE)
12. Siccem! (feat. Gmacc & First Degree The DE)
13. Don't Worry Momma It's Just Bleeding (feat. BZO, C-Lim, Gmacc, Krizz Kaliko & Tech N9ne)
14. The Police Is Here! Ama Hit U Bacc [Skit] (feat. Don Rob & Ron Danzy)
15. I Plotted (My Next Murder)
16. Nutbagg
17. Highspeed [Skit] (feat. Don Rob & Ron Danzy)
18. I Heard That Song B 4 (feat. C-Lim, COS, G-Smooth & Tallcann G)
19. I Hate When Ni**az Get On The Phone When They Around Me
20. Anotha Killin (feat. Daz, Kurupt & Snoop Dogg)
21. Ama Catch Up [Skit] (feat. First Degree The DE & Ron Danzy)
22. We Played You Like A Violin [Skit] (feat. C.N.I. & First Degree The DE)



download

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget